Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas 2009 & Isabella's 2nd 3D/4D Ultrasound

Christmas this year was wonderful. Everyone was able to be together, and Tyler made it home earlier than expected! :) We spend Thursday, Friday, and Saturday with my mom at her house. I loved everything I recieved. My mom got me the most beatuiful angel necklace, and my aunt & uncle got us a camcorder, which will be wonderful when our little angel makes her appearance. :)
The day after Christmas, we went to Isabella's 2nd 3D/4D ultrasound, despite the snow. I love seeing her smiling and moving. She showed us her gorgeous smile, pouty face, and her Elvis smirk. I cannot wait to see her do all of this when she comes!! It is so neat feeling her move and actually watching her kick me at the same time. It's surreal.

I love my Isabella Jeannette!

No comments:

Post a Comment