Wednesday, December 30, 2009

21st Birthday & Denver Dr. Appointment Monday

My 21st birthday is this Saturday, January 2nd. It seems hard to believe a year has passed so quickly.


I have been wishing to freeze or slow down time so I know that Isabella Jeannette will stay safe and sound, dancing in my tummy. Every time she kicks or hiccups it makes my heart swell, and I love her that much more.



We leave on Sunday to head down to Denver for another appointment with Dr. Becker on Monday. I always get so nervous before these appointments, even though I shouldn't. Every time we have an ultra sound done everything looks great.


I love the memories I am making with my precious baby, but can't help dread the coming year. I worry that I won't have her this time next year. This worries me to no end......

(Dang hormones making me emotional again.) :(

No comments:

Post a Comment