Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Grandma's Birthday..... a little late! & an update




My mom's birthday was April 2nd and we had a blast celebrating it!
Dinner, gifts, then off celebrating with drinks.
Isabella of course enjoyed the ice cream and cake. She has such a sweet tooth.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Update on everything.
The last couple of weeks have been very hard. Isabella and I have both been battling colds, strep and now I have a virus that makes my throat hurt horribly.
Last Monday I took Isabella to her dr and he started her on breathing meds. When she hadn't improved on Wednesday she had to go get RSV and Pneumonia testing :( These, thankfully, came back negative. The dr said we just had to let it play out. I ended up at the er on Thursday since my regular dr couldn't see me. They diagnosed me with strep. So Isabella and I both started a round of antibiotics. She started feeling better over the weekend and now is back to her smiling, happy self. She was even holding her head up by herself at PT today!

No comments:

Post a Comment