Saturday, March 12, 2011

Isabella is on a new mission.....Weight Gain!!


Isabella had her bi-weekly checkup with her doctor and he put her on a new mission: Weight Gain!
He has her drinking as many Pediasures as she wants along with her almond milk and baby food. He also suggested peanut butter.
Does anyone else have good tips for sneaking in extra calories?

Otherwise she is looking fantastic! She bit her doctor....once again, LOL, he just won't learn not to stick his fingers in her mouth!! :)
She is soooo proud of her teeth, it is adorable.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am a parent of a child with special needs. Today I have 10,000 reasons to sit down and cry. But I will focus on the one reason I have to stand back up and keep going - the love that I have for my child. HOPELights♥

No comments:

Post a Comment