Thursday, February 3, 2011

Update from a worried mommy :*(




Well things are not going to well in the Dice family. :(
Poor Isabella started arching her back and crying out in pain if I tried to make her lean forward or straighten out. She started this Monday, which was the same day she recieved her 1 year old shots. I feel so bad that she is hurting.
I took her to the doctor today and her put her on Nexium for acid reflux and also ordered a CT scan. There might be a possibility her hydrocephalus is back. :(
This scares me so bad because that would mean another surgery in Denver.
The CT scan was done about an hour ago, so now I just sit and wait for the results. I am so thankful that the hospital it was done at put a STAT order on it. They are so great to us!
Please pray for Isabella that everything will be okay.

1 comment:

  1. Christine, I am so sorry to hear about this. I knew something was wrong by your photo's. I thought it was a problem with her eyes. Now I read and see that it is so much more. I do hope that she will get better. She is such a beautiful Child. Let me know if there is anything that I can do for you and Isabella.
    In my prayers, Alice.

    ReplyDelete