Wednesday, January 6, 2010

19 Days till our Isabella Jeannette Arrives!



Well... my 21st birthday was an exciting one to say the least... lol.


I ended up in the hospitial for two hours due to contractions. I didn't even know I was having them. They gave me to shots and sent me on my way for dinner, gotta love steak!!





On the 4th we went down to see Dr. Becker, and the appointment went WONDERFUL!!


The fluid detected at her last appointment in her tummy was gone, meaning she is swallowing.


The extra amnio fluid I had has gone back down to normal levels.


Dr. Becker cannot believe how active she is, how beautiful she is, and how well she and I are doing.


We watched her hiccup and suck on her fingers. It was darling.


We scheduled the c-section for January 25th at 8.30, PSL in Denver.


I am so super excited to finally get to see my angel.

No comments:

Post a Comment